Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anthony Swarzak get the call!!! To start Saturday vs Brewers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pool Boy

Dec 20, 2008
Called up today from AAA Rochester to take Glen Perkins start in the rotation Saturday at the Dome vs Milwaukee. Should be good, this kid has loads of talent, was a 2004 1st Rounder, and has very few cards on the market....

LEN3's Blog

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Good news indeed, hopfully he can pitch better than the whole rotation has as of late. I thought that maybe they'd have Dickey start.

I call Liriano having another bad night tonight

Pool Boy

Dec 20, 2008
I understand Gardy wants to keep RA Dickey in the 'pen for the long relief role if possible.

I was pleasantly surprised to see them put Breslow on waivers today. He has been atrocious (like the entire bullpen) this season, but thought they should have shown Luis Ayala the door. I realize you can't get rid of everyone (even though I'd like to, giving the younger more talented arms in the minor leagues a chance), but who is out there in the 'pen that you trust. Certainly not Crain, Guerrier, Ayala, even Nathan has had some shaky outings.

Members online

Latest posts