Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 usa baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

totran

Mar 25, 2009
$160ish A box ...about 10 gameused/auto cards and 2 complete sets per box $25 ebay easily

is it worth it? seems yes compared to 09 bowman

what are your thoughts

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
You get 1 complete base set per box set. And $25 seems about right as what it will set you back on ebay. When the set was first released earlier this year, there were many who thought it was way overpriced at around $125/set, then Stephen Strasburg emerged and those comments ceased.
The annual USA Baseball box set almost always produces approximately 10-15 first round draft picks, with possibly more this year. However, the set has not been fully embraced by most collectors yet, who rate it below Bowman/UD mainstream products but as the leader of the "2nd-tier" offerings (i.e. Razor, Tristar, Just, etc.). It's a quality product that seems to get better each year. And with the addition of the Youth National Team last year and expanded this year, there's a lot of players that you won't find in Bowman this year (and many not next year) but will be big time prospects over the next year or two.
I feel that you can't go wrong with this product.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
totran said:
$160ish A box ...about 10 gameused/auto cards and 2 complete sets per box $25 ebay easily

is it worth it? seems yes compared to 09 bowman

what are your thoughts

If you can get it for 160 on single sets then buy them as you can.

You get 13 autos/gu per set and 1 60 card set. It's an amazing set. You can get skunked but it's still a lot of fun.

totran

Mar 25, 2009
justinmandawg said:

You get 13 autos/gu per set and 1 60 card set. It's an amazing set. You can get skunked but it's still a lot of fun.

actually you get two sets one 13 card and one 47 card i have all 60 cards on ebay with 0 interest
i also pulled the 10 auto national team roster card on ebay 0 offers im thinking of buying more but in light of my 2 listings im unsure.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
totran said:
justinmandawg said:

actually you get two sets one 13 card and one 47 card i have all 60 cards on ebay with 0 interest
i also pulled the 10 auto national team roster card on ebay 0 offers im thinking of buying more but in light of my 2 listings im unsure.

It is a 47 and 13 but selling them together as one set was the way to go. I sold 6 for around 190 combined.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
I wish I could afford the national team roster auto. I've got almost all of Gibson's cards, but that is probably one I will never be able to afford.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:
I wish I could afford the national team roster auto. I've got almost all of Gibson's cards, but that is probably one I will never be able to afford.
Atleast it can't have Strasburg on it to X100 it in price.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
aw00d05 said:
cowboysrule48 said:
Atleast it can't have Strasburg on it to X100 it in price.

Without him it would probably be affordable lol.

Members online

Latest posts