Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SEND HIM DOWN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
When will Scott Kazmir be sent down. There has got to be some point you take the kick in the ass that we are paying this guy a ton... but he needs work... His interviews here in Tampa are a mess... he keeps stumbling over words saying "I dont even feel comfortable up there anymore"... another "anxiety" pitcher? I have always liked Kazmir but this is getting insane.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
lordsepic said:
When will Scott Kazmir be sent down. There has got to be some point you take the kick in the ass that we are paying this guy a ton... but he needs work... His interviews here in Tampa are a mess... he keeps stumbling over words saying "I dont even feel comfortable up there anymore"... another "anxiety" pitcher? I have always liked Kazmir but this is getting insane.

I'm not sure we can send him down without risking losing him?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Does he still have options left to even get sent down. They could come up with an injury for him and send him down for rehab. Teams still pull that scam sometimes on player's out of option years.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
matchpenalty said:
Does he still have options left to even get sent down. They could come up with an injury for him and send him down for rehab. Teams still pull that scam sometimes on player's out of option years.

Since Kazmir has 5 years of MLB service, he can not be sent down without his consent. If he accepts, he'll have to clear waivers. If he declines the Rays can only release him or keep him. I'm sure some team would snatch him in a second if he was released or put on waivers.

Oh yeah, Anderson gets his first win :D

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
ru4scuba said:
matchpenalty said:

Since Kazmir has 5 years of MLB service, he can not be sent down without his consent. If he accepts, he'll have to clear waivers. If he declines the Rays can only release him or keep him. I'm sure some team would snatch him in a second if he was released or put on waivers.

YES!!! He finally got some run support.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
ru4scuba said:
matchpenalty said:

No way he gets through waivers, Mets would right that wrong in a second. They'll probably DL him **** and Oli Perez style with a mysterious injury.

Members online