Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just back from Miracle/St Lucie Mets game......Hmmm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironchefchrome

Sep 15, 2008
Cape Coral FL
Good game overall. Great seats over the visitor (Mets) dugout. Some thoughts:

Ike Davis: Did seem like he enjoys playing and not overly impressed. Not seeing the hype.

Reese Havens: A gamer.....looks like he loves the game. All hustle. Ball jumps off his bat, has "thunder".

Jenry Meija: Wow........RHP. starter. Impressive. Low 90's to 94. Great movement. Poised.

Zach Lutz: Another gamer. All out hustle, with quick bat. Decent 3B.

Hector Pellot: 2B who is smooth, very fast.

Francisco Pena: Young C, who looks very good defensively. Hard contact.

For the Twins:

Ben Revere: Everything I read is true in my eyes. Amazing speed. Great eye.

Chris Parmalee: Ball jumps off his bat with thunder. Very good 1B.

Kyle Waldrop: Wow, what happened? Barely touching 90. All over the place. Changed speeds effectively.

Chris Cates: A crowd favorite. Only 5'4. All out hustle. Made all the plays at SS.

Jair Hernandez: Very good defensive C. Tremendous arm, made a few difficult plays look routine.

Not the most detailed scouting, but just wanted to share what I saw. Walked away really impressed with Meija. Personally, I love Single A games. Not many autograph seekers, not my thing, but watched one guy with a backpack full of balls getting Davis and I believe Havens.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Yeah, I collect autos too, but not that much. When I do I usually hand the player one and I am done. Some A-Holes hand players 30 cards and I hate those people!

Members online

Latest posts