Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Profile: Oscar Charleston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks for your profile of Oscar Charleston, Billy!! I won a contest held by WoundedDuck and the prize was a sketch of anyone. I chose a hometown hero in Oscar.

OscarCharlestonSketch-1.jpg

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
IndyMann said:
Thanks for your profile of Oscar Charleston, Billy!! I won a contest held by WoundedDuck and the prize was a sketch of anyone. I chose a hometown hero in Oscar.

I hate how those sketches sometimes scan. I hope you like how it looks in hand.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
WoundedDuck said:
IndyMann said:

I hate how those sketches sometimes scan. I hope you like how it looks in hand.

We are our own worst critics. It looks pretty good to me as scanned.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Another good read.

On a side note, Therion, I think I saw something of yours on Google's help forums. Something like "If This Isn't Google Censorship"...small world, huh?

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Card Magnet said:
Another good read.

On a side note, Therion, I think I saw something of yours on Google's help forums. Something like "If This Isn't Google Censorship"...small world, huh?

LOL

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
soccerman034 said:
I wonder who suggested this player... ;)

Another good read.

I...uh...*looks sheepishly around* CAME UP WITH HIM ALL ON MY OWN! Yeah, that's the ticket. On my own.

Kidding, man. Thanks for the suggestion. It was a goodie.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Last bump for the Night Crew.

Also stay tuned. I have a new feature coming up this week that I hope everyone will enjoy.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
No update for today. I'm hammering out the kinks of a new feature that I'm hoping to debut soon and I needed tonight to organize. So stay tuned. There will be a new profile tomorrow.

Members online

Latest posts