Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------The Morning Thread------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning Dave...that was a sweet Sandberg you posted the other day. Gonna do another Ult break?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks. just added it to the sig :D

Probably will do another break but not right away. They changed the rules so you only have 2 weeks now to get the slots sold so I'm going to have to do some behind-the-scenes work to drum up some interest first.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Dan and Dave :mrgreen:

Dan - How has your week been? Any chance you can PM me a list of your most current "checklist" needs?

Dave - That is a VERY nice Sandburg 1/1 as well...had no clue he has 3 different types of autos :eek:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Dan, Dave and everyone else.

the Pirates won their 5th straight game on a wild pitch by the Nats in the top of the 9th :D

it was great to see David Ortiz hit his first home run last night along with Tek's 2 and Bay and Lowell go back to back.

I am going to Game 2 of the Pens Canes series tonight and I can't wait until 7:30 for the puck to drop.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning daves 1 and 2

I didnt realize the new rule, well, that makes sense...

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Alex, Dave. I didn't realize Sandberg had so many variations either! It's kind of funny. I'm happy to have the medium version :lol:

Dave, have a great time tonight at the game! Go Pens! ;)

Dan- yeah they kind of revamped things. I think my 4-week break sort of set a precedence :lol:

Morning George. What's new?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Dave(pgh) and George!!!

Dave - Having a blast at the games it sounds like!!! Way to go for big papi too...it was only a moment of time without his power ;)

George - Glad you have some nice weather...we have more sun on its way today as well. Seattle had some pretty nasty rain the last 2 days but we are nearing our amazing summer time and these sneak peaks of sunny days gets me to excited :lol: Any more golf in your forcast?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Silly me...I did pick up this Sheffield Auto, I have only been looking for it since 2004.
[ebay:398vq5yz] 140321705491[/ebay:398vq5yz] Print run 50.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Alex - I am in the midst of creating a RC checklist. Want to get some key guys for the PC like Sandberg, Gwynn, etc that were big when I was a kid...

Howdy George

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MojoDan said:
Morning Alex - I am in the midst of creating a RC checklist. Want to get some key guys for the PC like Sandberg, Gwynn, etc that were big when I was a kid...

Howdy George

Now that sounds awesome!!!!...and Great to know. I'll be waiting for that checklist mister ;) :lol:

George_Calfas said:
metallicalex777 said:
George - Any more golf in your forcast?

We had our last Rugby match of the spring canceled last night, so we are going to play at least 36 Saturday!

Now that is something to look forward too :mrgreen: I get this weekend off as well so I have tentitive plans to cruise by the driving range (weather permitting of course).

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning gents. I hope everyone's day is off to a great start. I will be taking my wife to the doctor at 2:30 today. Other than that, not much going on.

I did see Fanboys Tuesday. That movie was hilarious. I'm definitely going to have to add that to the collection.

Joe

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys. Nothing exciting here.

Just waiting for the weekend. I have 3 days off!!
The wife and I are heading for Southern Illinois to see some family and do some fishing.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning everyone. Super busy day. Wife comes back from Minnesota today so we need to:

Mow the lawn
Clean the house
Start packing for the trip to Michigan tomorrow.
Max has school today and I have to "volunteer".
Blah! :x

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts