Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know when sineups for Yahoo Fantasy Football are??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 29, 2008
I know its early but I'm really anxious for fantasy football season to start. As soon as the draft finishes I get in football mode. I thought I remember that sine ups are around 2 months before the season starts but if anyone knows any better I'd appreciate some inside information.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Haven't heard a word yet. I will be running 2 Leagues. 1 personal league and 1 for this board.

The one I will do for the board will be for cards. A $50 bv card per entry. 12 teams. Should be fun!

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Ryo1549 said:
Haven't heard a word yet. I will be running 2 Leagues. 1 personal league and 1 for this board.

The one I will do for the board will be for cards. A $50 bv card per entry. 12 teams. Should be fun!
Count me in for the boards Fantasy FB league! :D

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Ryo1549 said:

Does the winner just get all of them...?

Members online

Latest posts