Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Sketch Redemption arrived!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arrived via Certified Mail....

I think its one of the better looking sketch cards.
(Scan does not do the card justice, much darker and sharper)
I like that they put his name on the card as well.
Anyone know anything about the artist???

Gary Sheffield Sketch 1/1
scheff.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
The artist is Don Pedicini Jr. I've had him do a commission for me in the past.

The one on the left here is also by Don.
indyske2.jpg

Ty Hope said:
The artist is Don Pedicini Jr. I've had him do a commission for me in the past.

The one on the left here is also by Don.
indyske2.jpg

If I had to bet that one member would know who the artist was my money would be on you! Thanks for the info. He does great work. I'm sitting here studying the "work of art" and I feel the bug. I see why your hooked on them. They realy are small pieces of art!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, Don is a class act and his work has a very distinct flavor to it. As far as them being addicting, trust me it gets much worse...lol

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Ty Hope said:
Yeah, Don is a class act and his work has a very distinct flavor to it. As far as them being addicting, trust me it gets much worse...lol

Ty, I hear you've become a Denise Vasquez fan because of some things you saw. :)

David

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
dethomas07 said:
Ty Hope said:

Ty, I hear you've become a Denise Vasquez fan because of some things you saw. :)

David

I met Denise last year at a convention. Recently had her do a commission for me and also bought her CD.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Ty Hope said:
I met Denise last year at a convention. Recently had her do a commission for me and also bought her CD.

She is great! We chat with her on a semi-regular basis. She's done several commissions for the boys' collection. The boys are on her website, too. :)

Oh...I forgot....that is a great Sheffield sketch card! It is always nice to look at a sketch card and recognize who the player it!

David