Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Bowman Draft Longoria Red Auto Listed!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruffryder98499

Aug 28, 2008
Louisiana
[ebay:2w64woyf]150346996294[/ebay:2w64woyf]

red.jpg

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I like how he says "Longoria's best card period" when there are clearly 4 others just like it...not to mention a superfractor 1/1. Pet peeve of mine and although it's not that big of a deal, it's just a flat out lie and it annoys the hell out of me.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I like how he says "Longoria's best card period" when there are clearly 4 others just like it...not to mention a superfractor 1/1. Pet peeve of mine and although it's not that big of a deal, it's just a flat out lie and it annoys the hell out of me.

Well until the super is uncovered, it's right on the money. No other Longoria card is as nice as the Red that we know for certain exists.

ALL_THE_HYPE said:

besides the super it is his best card. The one that is on the bay, that is featured in this thread is number 3 / 5. His jersey number. That will demand more then the other 4 regardless if any of the other 4 are 9.5's

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Jaypers said:
Now, with that and Brouthercard's, how many of the 5 have surfaced?

Only 2. This copy was sold raw out of a mechanic shop on ebay during the offseason for around $2100. The current seller graded it, got a 9, and is going to make a hefty profit.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Big Mac McGwire said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":p1abgfwe]I like how he says "Longoria's best card period" when there are clearly 4 others just like it...not to mention a superfractor 1/1. Pet peeve of mine and although it's not that big of a deal, it's just a flat out lie and it annoys the hell out of me.

besides the super it is his best card. The one that is on the bay, that is featured in this thread is number 3 / 5. His jersey number. That will demand more then the other 4 regardless if any of the other 4 are 9.5's[/quote:p1abgfwe]

I beg to differ ;) - I think they are all equally desirable if the other four are 9.5's :D Good luck on this one!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
brouthercard said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":jx2xdfzd]I like how he says "Longoria's best card period" when there are clearly 4 others just like it...not to mention a superfractor 1/1. Pet peeve of mine and although it's not that big of a deal, it's just a flat out lie and it annoys the hell out of me.

besides the super it is his best card. The one that is on the bay, that is featured in this thread is number 3 / 5. His jersey number. That will demand more then the other 4 regardless if any of the other 4 are 9.5's

I beg to differ ;) - I think they are all equally desirable if the other four are 9.5's :D Good luck on this one![/quote:jx2xdfzd]

Yeah a 9.5 is far more valuable than a 9 with jersey number serial numbering because to most of the universe, the numerator of the serial number is meaningless.

brouthercard said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":3llkvkur]I like how he says "Longoria's best card period" when there are clearly 4 others just like it...not to mention a superfractor 1/1. Pet peeve of mine and although it's not that big of a deal, it's just a flat out lie and it annoys the hell out of me.

I beg to differ ;) - I think they are all equally desirable if the other four are 9.5's :D Good luck on this one![/quote:3llkvkur]

i put a high bid of 3150 in and that didnt work. im talkin to the seller and might have a deal worked out for the oraNGE 3/25. THE red is Too rich for me and still 8 days to go...

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

I couldn't agree more. I constantly see Kershaw auctions where they state it's his best card when I know all along his best card is right here with me. It's small and petty but annoys me nonetheless.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Bigfan5 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

I couldn't agree more. I constantly see Kershaw auctions where they state it's his best card when I know all along his best card is right here with me. It's small and petty but annoys me nonetheless.

Right on

In cases like Longoria and Kershaw, it's not even negotiable what they're best card is because they have a first year Bowman Chrome auto. The superfractor 1/1 auto is the best card, period, end of discussion.

Bothers me because it's an outrageous and entirely false claim from a seller trying to squeeze a few extra dollars out of the buyer.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Bigfan5 said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":7m2vxbzu]I like how he says "Longoria's best card period" when there are clearly 4 others just like it...not to mention a superfractor 1/1. Pet peeve of mine and although it's not that big of a deal, it's just a flat out lie and it annoys the hell out of me.

Right on

In cases like Longoria and Kershaw, it's not even negotiable what they're best card is because they have a first year Bowman Chrome auto. The superfractor 1/1 auto is the best card, period, end of discussion.

Bothers me because it's an outrageous and entirely false claim from a seller trying to squeeze a few extra dollars out of the buyer.[/quote:7m2vxbzu]

Nobody has ever seen the Longoria super. I would say that it's certainly dumb to say it's the best card if the super has been pulled, but nobody has pulled it. As of right now, it's the best Longoria card that money can buy. That's no lie.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Vagrant said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Bigfan5 said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":xdeondxi]I like how he says "Longoria's best card period" when there are clearly 4 others just like it...not to mention a superfractor 1/1. Pet peeve of mine and although it's not that big of a deal, it's just a flat out lie and it annoys the hell out of me.

Right on

Bothers me because it's an outrageous and entirely false claim from a seller trying to squeeze a few extra dollars out of the buyer.

Nobody has ever seen the Longoria super. I would say that it's certainly dumb to say it's the best card if the super has been pulled, but nobody has pulled it. As of right now, it's the best Longoria card that money can buy. That's no lie.[/quote:xdeondxi]

Nah I don't buy that at all. Just because no one has seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Bigfan5 said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":1q10df49]I like how he says "Longoria's best card period" when there are clearly 4 others just like it...not to mention a superfractor 1/1. Pet peeve of mine and although it's not that big of a deal, it's just a flat out lie and it annoys the hell out of me.

Right on

Bothers me because it's an outrageous and entirely false claim from a seller trying to squeeze a few extra dollars out of the buyer.[/quote:1q10df49]

Some of you guys really kill me. So what if Ryan says it's Longo's best card out there. There is this thing called MARKETING...ever heard of it? Maybe the super has been pulled, maybe it hasn't. Maybe there are better red's out there, maybe there isn't. This isn't an "outrageous and entirely false claim" it is him "selling" the card.

What bothers me is all this hatin that goes on here on this site. Some pulls something huge and it's "scan or ban" or something like this gets listed and the hatin starts. Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts