Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Inoa Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Today got the dreaded:

Dear Consumer. This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card: PIN #: Product: Card/Player NameBDPLC3GY14 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Michel Inoa Refractor Autograph Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card. If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our Consumer Relations team in order to place a substitution request for a card of equal Beckett value.

Do I want a replacement?
What have they been sending?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I have only heard of one case so far where a replacement has been requested and sent. Guy posted a thread a few days ago about how he received something like Ike Davis base auto and Zach Collier base auto to replace his two Inoa base autos and obviously was not happy.

I'd wait if I were you.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I would wait, thats what I am doing. Not going to get a replacement with equal or better sale value, but Collier is not that bad a replacement.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mredsox89 said:
I would wait, thats what I am doing. Not going to get a replacement with equal or better sale value, but Collier is not that bad a replacement.

It could have been worse for sure, but Inoa base redemptions outsell Collier Xfractors. Value-wise, it's not even fair.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
mredsox89 said:

It could have been worse for sure, but Inoa base redemptions outsell Collier Xfractors. Value-wise, it's not even fair.

Agreed, but you almost have to know when redeeming a redemption that you will either get that card or something of lesser value, and if you ignore this fact, you are either new to the card world, or just blocking out years of the redemption process. That's not to say you can't have a gripe if you get a replacement with less SV, but you shouldn't be stunned

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Mix.. don't do it man.. hold out, there are a few that are LIVE, so I am to assume you can get them.. I have sent a VP an email hoping to get some results. I did get help on that scammer from a few months back.
So we shall see!

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
I pulled, and am awaiting patiently for an Auto'd Printing plate... no idea what they would replace a 1/1 with...

glad I bought some of his on card auto's when they surfaced though...

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I have only heard of one case so far where a replacement has been requested and sent. Guy posted a thread a few days ago about how he received something like Ike Davis base auto and Zach Collier base auto to replace his two Inoa base autos and obviously was not happy.

I'd wait if I were you.

That 'guy' would be me. It was a terrible experience to say the least. If I were you I'd wait it out because they're sending out garbage.

Allen

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
brianga26 said:
Mix.. don't do it man.. hold out, there are a few that are LIVE, so I am to assume you can get them.. I have sent a VP an email hoping to get some results. I did get help on that scammer from a few months back.
So we shall see!
Those were placed in the product and weren't redemptions that's why.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
well, I called today -

The guy was nice but was emphatic that I have ZERO say in the replacement - not team, or player, or set suggestions. Pure random.

I said that I doubt Topps will ever get this guy to sign within a year, the replacement dude say - "no confirmation one way or another yet."

A_Pharis

cmixer said:
well, I called today -

The guy was nice but was emphatic that I have ZERO say in the replacement - not team, or player, or set suggestions. Pure random.

I said that I doubt Topps will ever get this guy to sign within a year, the replacement dude say - "no confirmation one way or another yet."

Translation: "I have no idea."

Not to discourage you, but I think the general concensus is that most of the people that answer phones read from scripted answers and know very little about what's going on in other areas.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I requested a replacement for my Inoa Refractor. I received a 07 Finest Jonathan Papelbon auto. The book values weren't the same (Inoa was 10 more), so they sent me out 3 packs of 09 Bowman and a pack of 08 Topps Update.

jrtowles46

Jan 11, 2009
mredsox89 said:
jrtowles46 said:
Rudzud said:
Wait...these are not being fufilled?

I pulled a base auto of his that was inserted in the pack..
same

Some were inserted as live autos in packs, but many more were redemptions, none of which have been filled as of now.

yeah, i thinks someone said a few months ago that there were only about 150 released in packs.
ROB

Members online