Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The contest for #100! Guess the date, win this card:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
Ok, so i'm scanning Ebay today looking for Markakis cards as usual, and I'm just killing myself as I need one more 1/1 to hit 100 Nick Markakis 1/1's. That being said, to appease the Karma Gods, I thought I'd offer a contest.

So here's the idea; the person who guesses the correct date of my acqusition, on Ebay, of 1/1 #100 wins the following card:
Markakis025.jpg

Well not that exact copy, but it's that card. One date per person please, I'll keep track of dates, and post the winning date here.

Just to clear up some things:
For #100, it needs to be a true 1/1, ie plate, superfractor, bowman red 1/1 etc etc. Sketch cards do not count.

The winner will be whomever guesses the date closest without going past the date: ie If i win on 6/1, and the closest guess was May 30, they win. If someone guesses 6/2 they don't.

Duplicate answers, first one posting the date wins.

Any edited posts are immediately disqualified so please make sure you only post once and dont edit. It's the only way I'll be able to tell if anyone cheated or not.

Winner will receive card within a week of confirmation of his/her win.

Thanks guys, and best of luck to you all.