Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bulk Metal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Bought 20 of these @ $7 per. With a print run less than 200 of a likely Top 10 pick, I couldn't resist.

The cards are in excellent shape overall. Some definite BGS candidates here.

Scheppers.jpg

plainwhitejerseys

May 20, 2009
Excellent pickups, Jayper.

Are they ever going to pack this stuff out? I'd love to see a set with refractors and whatnot. Especially if they could merge with TriStar and have official MiLB licensed Chrome-like stuff.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
plainwhitejerseys said:

Are they ever going to pack this stuff out? I'd love to see a set with refractors and whatnot. Especially if they could merge with TriStar and have official MiLB licensed Chrome-like stuff.

If Brian can make a 2009 version of this year's draftees, pack it out, and call it 2009 Razor Metal Draft Picks, I'd definitely be in for some wax. Of course, he'd have to make at least some of the players exclusives.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Jaypers said:
plainwhitejerseys said:

If Brian can make a 2009 version of this year's draftees, pack it out, and call it 2009 Razor Metal Draft Picks, I'd definitely be in for some wax. Of course, he'd have to make at least some of the players exclusives.

I would buy a ton of a metal packed out product if he continues to improve with the products. Could be a smash hit if done well.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
mredsox89 said:
Jaypers said:
plainwhitejerseys said:

I would buy a ton of a metal packed out product if he continues to improve with the products. Could be a smash hit if done well.

Plus, it could possibly have a residual effect on this years Metal cards.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Nice stuff as usual. I missed out on the golds for him. I've got a healthy stack of Razor Metal Gold autos now. They're actually really nice looking cards. Yes, its possible to have beautiful looking cards without a refractor coating. :D

Allen

Members online

No members online now.