Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Derek Holland Watch Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
KID is looking solid. his ball is moving a lot. the fastball seems to have a sinking action and its either making the hitters hit it on the ground or overcompensating and making them get way under it. looks good so far.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
He's dealing...One hit was to the 1st baseman (Andruw Jones) that most would get, and the other was just a little dink in a hole, he's picking it up on the K's too the last 2-3 innings too, but he's looking great so far...I can't even count the number of jam shots popped up the Kinsler or Andrus so far, maybe 4-5 already.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Hopefully, they can get him the win. I don't think that he was left in too long. I think he's young and still is learning how to get out of jams. Anyone know if he's in the rotation for good now?

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Zambrano38 said:
Hopefully, they can get him the win. I don't think that he was left in too long. I think he's young and still is learning how to get out of jams. Anyone know if he's in the rotation for good now?
I don't think so, he took Padilla's spot and he's our #2, unless they dump Mccarthey or something, but I don't see it unless he sucks it up (kind of hope so though, just as long as we can win).

Members online