Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you leave a neg or neutral?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
So i purchased a card on May 6th, bought it now and paid. I just got it today. He told me he had sent it around the 15th. I show on the label he sent it on the 19th. One of the cards did not have a top load was just taped (in a sleeve) ontop of the other card. Cards are fine but a little pissed at the situation. What would you do?

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I'd leave a positive & dock him heavily on his shipping,communication (heck all of the DSR's or whatever they're called)! You got your item's, they're not damaged, it really wasn't that long of a wait (just saying). It seems many people (I have been included in this group before & had to give myself a dose of reality) have unreal expectation's & sometime's need to give other's a little slack- people make mistakes & I feel that as long as I got what I paid for (as long as it wasn't something that I lost money on because the window for a potential "flip" had passed- although that is different as I would've notified the seller that I need it pronto), then the seller fulfilled thier obligation to me! Do what you feel but IMO this seller doesn't deserve a neut or neg. :D

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
It's really up to the buyer. Personally though, I'd leave a positive and just gig him on the stars.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
was the shipping charge ridiculous too? I would go with a neutral if the shipping charge wasn't too bad. I left a neutral to ebay seller mia_ronniebrown just today. 2 weeks to ship, $3.50 for shipping and shipped in half a bubble mailer with scotch tape over the top loader and the card stuck on it.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Ryo1549 said:
So i purchased a card on May 6th, bought it now and paid. I just got it today. He told me he had sent it around the 15th. I show on the label he sent it on the 19th. One of the cards did not have a top load was just taped (in a sleeve) ontop of the other card. Cards are fine but a little at the situation. What would you do?

I have never left someone a neutral, but in this case I would. That knuckle head took almost 20 days to ship the card for goodness sakes! And lying about the shipping date? Thats a no-no.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Ryo1549 said:
I went ahead and left a positive and dinged him on the stars.

you are such a sweetheart. :mrgreen:

With ebay the way it is now (sellers unable to leave negs) now I am really paying attention to how sellers go about their business. Before the change I had received 2 negs, both from sellers going after me because I was honest about what they did.

Aug 29, 2008
Ryo1549 said:
I went ahead and left a positive and dinged him on the stars.

I really think this was the only way to go. Yeah it took a while for him to send out but you got the card in fine condition so I really dont think there is much to complain about. Certainly not enough to warrant a neg or neutral.

Members online