Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

56 Card BGS Order back - Live Break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Highlights - All FS/FT
BGS.jpg
BGS002.jpg

BGS003.jpg
BGS004.jpg

BGS005.jpg
BGS006.jpg

BGS007.jpgBGS008.jpg
BGS009.jpg
BGS010.jpg
BGS011.jpg
BGS012.jpg

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:
Sick grades! Congrats! PM me a price on the LaPorta sterling bgs 10 please.

Agreed, awesome grades on the Laportas and the Metals. How'd u do on the sub James?

I haven't really broke mine all down yet but I'll keep them to myself for now and do my customary video break when I pick them up from Matt :D He should get them either Tuesday or Wednesday so i'll drive down to Springfield and pick them up. I did have 1 huge card that gemmed so I am pretty happy. How did you do?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:

Agreed, awesome grades on the Laportas and the Metals. How'd u do on the sub James?

I haven't really broke mine all down yet but I'll keep them to myself for now and do my customary video break when I pick them up from Matt :D He should get them either Tuesday or Wednesday so i'll drive down to Springfield and pick them up. I did have 1 huge card that gemmed so I am pretty happy. How did you do?

Not well, lol. No more than 20/75 i dont think. I rushed them out to Matt in hopes to make the last submission so i didn't have a chance to really check them out. Hopefully next submission is better

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:

Not well, lol. No more than 20/75 i dont think. I rushed them out to Matt in hopes to make the last submission so i didn't have a chance to really check them out. Hopefully next submission is better

Its ok 32 cents a piece for those non gems so I wouldn't sweat it. Can't beat the bulk grading!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:

Its ok 32 cents a piece for those non gems so I wouldn't sweat it. Can't beat the bulk grading!

Ya, I agree. Can't wait for the cards to be back and then for the next submission.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
LLWesMan said:
mazarazz said:
of course theyre for sale/trade thats why this is on the transaction board. oh wait.

Woah sorry I posted scans - got plenty of questions regarding these. I made a thread on the transactions board. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
dont be sorry. the thread turned into a glorified sell post as soon as you posted the scans and that remark. hold yourself to the same regard as everyone else.

Members online

Latest posts