Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CardTarget (For eTopps) Comment on Customer Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I had an account there years ago, and for some reason stopped using it. I think it was because I was in between jobs. Then I lost the address, forgot the name, all that jazz.

A few days ago, I re-discovered it by accident and recognized it immediately when I went to the home page. I was excited - but I couldn't remember my username! I made a new one, but it told me my etopps name was in use.

I contacted their customer service and explained this, and asked if they could get my username, and that I might know the password because I generally use the same rotation of X passwords.

They (specifically Jason) replied almost instantly, asking what my eTopps name was. I sent it back, and got a quick reply with my CardTarget username. I still couldn't get my password, so I replied back. They got back to me with the password, and I am now able to get on CardTarget.

How long did all of this take? 22 minutes from start to finish. Amazing customer service by email compared to many companies. It would have went quicker had I remembered to include my etopps name in my first email.

If you use etopps, you should use CT to get your cards instead of eBay. If you don't use etopps, think about it! Shipping is high at first, but if you get enough cards, it evens out to a nice number, and many cards can be bough cheap.

http://www.cardtarget.com/

Members online

Latest posts