Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm back, and I brought Ryan Newman scans!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Hey again, everyone. It's been awhile, so I thought I'd drop in and see how everyone is! In my time away from the site I did pick up a few PC cards. I guess there's not really much else to tell. If you're interested in the cards, scans are below:

08SilverSig.jpg

07BattleArmor.jpg

06UnderCover.jpg

06Burnouts.jpg

06WheelsFCBlack.jpg

05PPAutograph.jpg

04HTBronze.jpg

08DaytonaTire.jpg

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Thanks, man! Wow, your Beltran collection has really exploded since I was here last. VERY nice work on putting that all together and good luck on future pickups.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
KCBeltranFan said:
Thanks, man! Wow, your Beltran collection has really exploded since I was here last. VERY nice work on putting that all together and good luck on future pickups.

Thanks,the members here have reallyhelped making it what it is today.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Hey great pickups man! I have a few newman cards in my bucket including a gold version of that firesuit card you have above. Let me know if you're interested, shoot me a pm either way.

Thanks,
Anthony

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
aminors said:
Hey great pickups man! I have a few newman cards in my bucket including a gold version of that firesuit card you have above. Let me know if you're interested, shoot me a pm either way.

Thanks,
Anthony

Thank you! You have some GREAT stuff, but I'm fairly tapped out on trade items except for what's in my trade thread(s). Thanks anyhow! You really do have some great cards.

Thanks,
-Shaun

Members online

Latest posts