Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Torii Hunter is ridiculous!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Re: Torii Hunter is rediculous!

It's spelled "ridiculous." I see the incorrect spelling everywhere and it drives me nuts.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA

Greg Cleveland said:
I tried to get him to sign "Spiderman" on a ball or picture at Twinsfest years back, but he wouldn't do it. He said no with a smile, but it sure would have been cool. What did he do tonight?
Jacked a 3 run homer to take a 4-1 lead. Then last night he makes a catch crashing into the wall. And on Mothers Day, he robs a HR in the 9th inning that would've tied the game. He has 10 HRs 34 RBIs and .312 Avg. MVP! MVP!

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA

pujolsjunkie said:
It's spelled "ridiculous." I see the incorrect spelling everywhere and it drives me nuts.

What if he was being diculous again? Did you think about that possibility?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

Greg Cleveland said:
I tried to get him to sign "Spiderman" on a ball or picture at Twinsfest years back, but he wouldn't do it. He said no with a smile, but it sure would have been cool. What did he do tonight?

Cisco has a cert auto of him signed Spiderman. A seller on ebay has one in his store. I think it's Donruss Notations cert signed Spiderman. Has a really high bin on it though.
One of the best nicknames ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts