Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants finally win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
Matt Cain
9 IP 1 ER 7K 0 BB (5-1) :)
Cain has been pitching great, and is actually getting run support this season (albeit only late in the game today.) Barry Zito has to be asking what he did to make the offense shut down on the days he pitches after they picked on Cain the last couple of seasons.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Topnotchsy said:
darocker80 said:
Matt Cain
9 IP 1 ER 7K 0 BB (5-1) :)
Cain has been pitching great, and is actually getting run support this season (albeit only late in the game today.) Barry Zito has to be asking what he did to make the offense shut down on the days he pitches after they picked on Cain the last couple of seasons.
First time in two years i feel sorry for zito ::facepalm::

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I was at the game.. He pitched very well.. Olson pitched well too.. They pulled Olson due to pitch count..

I think they went to Lowe one to many times.. He has been pitching too much lately..

The homerun that was hit went right over my head about 5 or 6 rows...

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Pinbreaker said:
I was at the game.. He pitched very well.. Olson pitched well too.. They pulled Olson due to pitch count..

I think they went to Lowe one to many times.. He has been pitching too much lately..

The homerun that was hit went right over my head about 5 or 6 rows...
Very nice, Fred Lewis didn't even take a hard full swing on that ball.

now cmon giants score 5+ runs when lincecum pitches!!! :twisted:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
It's tough watching my Giants this year. We have a lead off hitter, 7 #8 hitters then the pitcher. The last SD game was thge worse. Eckstein made absolutely no attempt to get out of Wilson's pitch. He actually leaned into it. Total BS. Lets see what Zito does tomorrow. He's been pitching great this year.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
kdailey4315 said:
It's tough watching my Giants this year. We have a lead off hitter, 7 #8 hitters then the pitcher. The last SD game was thge worse. Eckstein made absolutely no attempt to get out of Wilson's pitch. He actually leaned into it. Total BS. Lets see what Zito does tomorrow. He's been pitching great this year.
Pablo is better then an 8th hitter so is winn and bengie :p

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
darocker80 said:
kdailey4315 said:

They are maybe a 6th hitter at best.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
kdailey4315 said:
darocker80 said:
kdailey4315 said:

what kind of giants fan are you...

really think pablo isn't a #5 hitter on other teams?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Should the Giants ever add a few decent bats to their lineup they would become one of the more dangerous teams in the majors. But as of now they pretty much suck :lol:

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Rickzcards said:
Should the Giants ever add a few decent bats to their lineup they would become one of the more dangerous teams in the majors. But as of now they pretty much suck :lol:
Yup :(

Is that your bumgarner red that is on ebay?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
darocker80 said:
Rickzcards said:

I wish. The best Bumgarner I have so far is a 2008 Bowman blue refractor auto #1/150.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Rickzcards said:
darocker80 said:
Rickzcards said:

I wish. The best Bumgarner I have so far is a 2008 Bowman blue refractor auto #1/150.
Nice, the best one i have is a gold ref from 2007

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Johan Santana 57 said:
And as he pitches good, he is on the trading block for a bat, and Sabean says Nick Johnson is on the top of the list. I would sure laugh if they traded Cain for Johnson!
Where did you hear that? On Giants post game live they were saying how they liked how he WASNT on the trade block

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
darocker80 said:
kdailey4315 said:
darocker80 said:
kdailey4315 said:

what kind of giants fan are you...

really think pablo isn't a #5 hitter on other teams?

I'm a die hard Giants fan. Even Krukow said in a broadcast against the Mets that Bengie and Pablo are realistically number 6 hitters. I really hope they prove me wrong though.

Latest posts