Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Powerful MLB Team

By Name Your Top 3

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Based on name:

Top 3
Pirates -- Even in 2009, pirates continue to wreak havoc on the high seas. Their dominance over such a long period of time (pirates are thought to have existed during ancient Greece) cannot be denied. Additionally, "piracy" funds terrorism.
Diamondbacks -- This snake accounts for more serious and fatal snake bites than any other North American reptile. The diamondback primarily feeds on small rodents, rabbits, birds (a lot of MLB teams), and almost anything alive that can be swallowed whole.
Braves -- Originates from a term for a Native American warrior.

Bottom 3
Orioles
Cardinals
Blue Jays

Thoughts?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Rangers.
Walker, Texas Ranger was a badass.
Chuck Norris. Case closed.

chuck20norriswk7.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Well this is unique. I thought at first you meant which is the most powerful as a baseball team. I had fun thinking this one out.

My Top 3 :

1. Giants - I don't care if it's a pirate or a snake, a giant could crush it. Throughout mythology and other literacy, giants are often huge destructive humanoids who destroy all in their path. They eventually (usually at least) are killed, but not until their devastating mark is left on the world.

2. Royals - I bet this is a surprise. Think of medieval times, when royals ruled the lands. When a single king or queen would mercilessly behead their subjects. They had no rules. Some considered themselves to be God's spokesman or higher than God.

3. Rangers - Chuck Norris was a Ranger (Walker, Texas Ranger). I could have just stopped at Chuck Norris. You thought the outlaws of the old west were tough asses? How about the rangers who hunted them down.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Austin said:
Rangers.

chuck20norriswk7.jpg
That's weird. I had that down while I was writing my above post, and saw you posted it while I was writing. CHUCK! I put him at #2 though...I expect to be round house kicked any second...

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
How about a write in? MN Twins. :D

But Honestly, with Mauer's power stroke right now, its not a stretch! :lol:

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Austin said:
Rangers.

I thought about that too, and this is why it doesn't work: by saying Walker (a character) is more powerful than Norris (god himself) would be blasphemy and you would be smote.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Um, I'm pretty sure alcohol has ****** up more people and been the cause of more strife in the history of the world than almost anything else.

So unless there's going to be a Las Vegas "Weapons" any time soon, the Brewers win.

If you want to get touchy, you could argue that the Padres or Angels have killed more people, since religion has been the cause of the most bloodshed in the history of mankind. But since I don't want to take this thread there, I'll stick with the Brewers.

HawaiianLance

Aug 7, 2008
Goin' old school - these guys - before they went Apollo Mission:

coltlogo.gif

That trumps all warriors (unless they're equally armed), snakes, tigers, any type of human - religious or not, and giants of all sizes. Although smiting an angel might be a stretch. :cool:

The one exception might be a different kind of Ranger - this kind:

rangertab.jpg

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
What a poll without the greatest franchise in sport the YANKEES?
During the American Revolution, American soldiers adopted this term of derision as a term of national pride. This is USA man got to include the Yankee

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
championMan said:
What a poll without the greatest franchise in sport the YANKEES?
During the American Revolution, American soldiers adopted this term of derision as a term of national pride. This is USA man got to include the Yankee
Maybe he was tired of seeing the Yankees everywhere else and didn't want to put them here too :lol:

Latest posts