Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mad search for Longoria in all my boxes.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
I looked and looked and sifted through tons of inserts, commons, chrome, etc. This is all I came up with :cry:
IMG00014-20090524-1149.jpg

1 BDP 07 chrome
2 BDP 07 base
2 BDP 07 gold base
1 BDP 08 base "RC"

ohh well, I would have liked to find a stack of chromes or a handful of refractors. It was fun until about halfway through :lol:

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
I already dumped my autos, several in the upswing of the hype and several that I sold about 6 months ago. Kicking the **** out of myself for that. Spx redemption auto X3 and some other stuff.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
sneekc said:
I already dumped my autos, several in the upswing of the hype and several that I sold about 6 months ago. Kicking the **** out of myself for that. Spx redemption auto X3 and some other stuff.

i hear ya. i guess thats one of the benefits of just collecting for collecting sake, hold during hot and cold swings! lol

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
i just sold a lot of 74 08 bowman draft cards. a mix of chrome gold and draft for like $78 dlvd. he is selling well. i need to get all my 07 BDPs out now and sell them.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
moxacaine said:
i just sold a lot of 74 08 bowman draft cards. a mix of chrome gold and draft for like $78 dlvd. he is selling well. i need to get all my 07 BDPs out now and sell them.
$1 each for cards that are not even RC's is awesome. Everything of him is selling well now. Nice sale and yes when you dig out the 07 BDP's please send me a couple :mrgreen:

marterburn

I sold/traded all my autos and 06's just before the season (except 2 bowman heritage i found later). I still have the rest, I have no interest in finding them all at this time, although i'm sure I have some 08 BDP.

I have no regrets selling when I did. I saw a small spike and I took the opportunity. I got what I wanted for the cards, that's all that matters to me.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
moxacaine said:

damn i guess i sold all my 07 BDP longorias last year. :( all i found was 10 base golds.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I got a lot of 4 08 BCDP and 13 08 BDP base on ebay right now, and they are up to 9$...I'm not complaining 1 bit

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
ahill1 said:
I got a lot of 4 08 BCDP and 13 08 BDP base on ebay right now, and they are up to 9$...I'm not complaining 1 bit

I had a lot of 24 Longorias that sold for $23.51. Most of it was 2007 Draft in the Futures jersey...so I cant complain at all. Only 6 chromes in the whole lot.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
This inspired me so I searched and found this:

LongoA.jpg

LongoB.jpg

Any thoughts as to what it's worth or might sell for?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Bigfan5 said:
This inspired me so I searched and found this:

LongoA.jpg

LongoB.jpg

Any thoughts as to what it's worth or might sell for?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I check Rowells Daily.
GREAT CARD!!
Last one I remember being sold ended in the $45 range. With Longo's hotness, hard to say how much.
With it being Tristar and there sporadic and never consistant sales, my guess is $25-$75... :cool:

Congrats. Let me know if you list it, i'd like to watch it. :oops:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
mredsox89 said:
Im gonna check through my 07 Bowman draft base cards tonight, hopefully I can find a bunch

thats what i did earlier and after coming up empty handed i realized i sold them all during the world series last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts