Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cool Sketch Card Gallery on Flickr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
I was browsing for Josh Hamilton pictures today when I stumbled across this gallery of sketch cards. I am guessing these are for Topps Series 2, or possibly cards the artist held back. These cards actually look like the player depicted, but even if that wasn't enough - he actually went and put the player's name on the cards. He has three sweet Hamilton's in there, to go along with a host of other big names.

Link to Photostream on Flickr

Edit: Further on in the stream, there are a bunch of Prospect cards as well. I don't know if he did those for insertion into a future product, or just for fun.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
Yes he is very good and is currently working for Topps. He will also draw whatever you want when he gets time. He is going to draw me a Nick Adenhart sketch. I can't wait!!!

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:
Yes he is very good and is currently working for Topps. He will also draw whatever you want when he gets time. He is going to draw me a Nick Adenhart sketch. I can't wait!!!

What are his prices for sketch cards?