Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ref checks: jumbojohnny and myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I'm looking for references and feedback from people who have made trades with both myself and jumbojohnny. Anyone?

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I completed the trade with jumbojohnny, and I wanted everyone to know that he's a real class act.

The cards were packaged very securely. Beyond that, when a situation arose in our trade, he went out of his way to make it right. I'll vouch for him any day. Thanks to brokenliz1 for the reference. I appreciate it!

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I wanted to thank both of you for the comments. I never thought of checking in here for my name, but I am glad that I did. Thanks.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
JumboJohnny is a very great and patient trader! He traded me an item I have wanted for awhile (never thought I would ever get something like that). We agreed to make a trade even though a card was incoming. He sent right away, and I received fast. Unfortunately, the card took much longer than expected to arrive, so I informed him, and he was cool about it. It should come in by Monday. So, I would like to give him an extra special shout out and a thank you for being so patient.

JG

Latest posts