Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has Mauer ever hit 10 Home Runs in 1 calendar month before?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
The announcer (can't remember who) said on the pitch he hit the HR that he usually would just poke that down the 3rd base line for a double and now is learning to just bring his hands in and turn on it.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
I saw Mauer's first 3 ABs today. he looks incredible out there. He could be this year's Chipper 08.

wouldn't be surprised if he hits ~.380 or above this season

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
craiger122003 said:
Well so far over 500 avg i am damn glad i kept him on the DL until he came back lol

I have him in all four of my leagues, lol. Had 0 production from my catcher position but now its all good, lol

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
tonsofcommons said:
STEROIDS!!!

Just kidding everyone!

exactly. Here is a picture of him in the locker room when he got undressed after a game recently.

steroids.bmp

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
steroid joke aside, how does that guy LIVE? i mean that has to be just as uncomfortable as a 600 obese man...

moxacaine said:
tonsofcommons said:
STEROIDS!!!

Just kidding everyone!

exactly. Here is a picture of him in the locker room when he got undressed after a game recently.

steroids.bmp

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Flightposite commented in a Twins thread that Mauer has always had gap/doubles power and that is now translating into HRs. Other than last night's bomb to the upper deck in right, the rest of Mauer's HRs have been to left field and many have been line drives into the first 5 rows.

Now excuse me while I go scan some Mauer chrome as his stuff needs to get on ebay pronto.

Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts