Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps fact checkers>>>>(roll eyes)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
My birthday is September 5th. I've been a fan of Thome's since his Indians days and when he came to Philly I was head over heals. I've been a fan of his since and have been following his career with interest.

Every year my wife and I go to the beach for the week. I (thankfully) found a bar that had the MLB package and watched this game live. I also remember watching the game on my birthday (5th) when he was still tied up with Mantle, so that's what sparked my WTF? when I saw this card.

:lol:

Wonder if anyone else figured this out in a random fashion like me :p

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Lancemountain said:
My birthday is September 5th. I've been a fan of Thome's since his Indians days and when he came to Philly I was head over heals. I've been a fan of his since and have been following his career with interest.

Every year my wife and I go to the beach for the week. I (thankfully) found a bar that had the MLB package and watched this game live. I also remember watching the game on my birthday (5th) when he was still tied up with Mantle, so that's what sparked my WTF? when I saw this card.

:lol:

Wonder if anyone else figured this out in a random fashion like me :p

lol, now THAT is impressive. Well done.

Anthony

Members online

Latest posts