Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------------->Memorial Day Morning Thread<---------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
........give thanks today to those who passed while serving our country.......

Hopefully everyone has a ball game to watch today........I'm at day 3 of a soccer tourney, son's team made the semifinals :D , we'll see what happens. Hopefully they win then we zip home for baseball practice....

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning buddy. Thanks given on this great day. Will be watching the Mets/Nats game tonight. Good luck on the soccer game and the making it to practice.

Art

....thanks Art....and glad to be done with your pesky Mets.... ;)

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Afternoon guys.

Getting some "spring" cleaning done around the house and watching the first season of "My Boys" (TBS show).

How's everyone been? I haven't dropped in for some time, hope everything has been great!!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
IndyMann said:
What's up Scott-o-potomus, Smarty Arty and Tramersaurus Rex?? I don't know what that was about guys. ::facepalm::

....I'm not "The" Scott-o-potomus......not sure what his ID is or if he is here......I do remember him as a T206 collector on Beckett. Am I correct with this???

Scott/MaineMule

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning
MaineMule, Resident Piazza Fan, tramers, IndyMann, Anthony K.. MojoDan

Ok more yard stuff for me to get done today.
I'm burnt on my shoulders and done my arms, hurts like the devil today. ::facepalm:: :(

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning fellas! Scott you are correct about Scottapotamus being a T206 collector. Pretty sure he is a member.

Let's remember those who fought and died to give us the freedom's we enjoy today. Have a great Memorial Day and be safe!

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
My thanks go to my grandfather, who was shot in the head in WW2 and survived. He was mistakenly put amongst the dead, and miraculously someone noticed he was indeed alive. He lived for ~20 years afterwards, despite a grim prognosis, and eventually he succumbed to heart disease. Unfortunately I never met him. RIP

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!! Just clocked in a couple minutes late for work :oops: ...happy Memorial Day guys!!! Indy - you made me laugh outloud already :lol:

Alex

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
A SPECIAL THANKS to all who have served and who are still serving our country. Each of you have a story, which I hope is heard by your family and friends at some point in time. I remember it was not something my great-uncle liked to talk about, but my exuberance as a child would glean me occasional glimpses of what he went through.
Be sure to tell someone thanks, in person, today, while remembering those who have gone on.
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sam ;your to far out there for me.
indy ; i've been called alot worst
ant K ; glad your doing ok
mofny ; only had an aunt involed in WW2 , she was at Oak Ridge have document from War Dept. ref bomb . cmb ref history
Looks like one of those Maine Mules used my pool just how green can water get?

Members online