Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So THIS is where everyone is hiding?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broknbusted

May 25, 2009
Lansford, Pennsylvania
Was chatting online with Ryo last night and he directed me towards this site. Alot of folks know me from other boards ( Ryo, Snyper, 11elven11 and others I saw post from on here ).

For those that don't, my name is Jay and I am a addict! I am a DIE HARD Saints fan ( could THIS be the year?!?!). I colllect Saints memorbilia. Check out the link to some of my stuff below.

Looks like a great forum. Looking forward to haning out here.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Broknbusted said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Whats up man? Welcome home!

Thanks man. And nice bucket! Love the Colstons!! Were you on Beckett as well under another name?

I was on Beckett with the same name. I was the one who went to the Colston signing. I'm from Northumberland, know Harry, saw Panacea play a few times...

Broknbusted

May 25, 2009
Lansford, Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
Broknbusted said:
deceptikon1978 said:

Thanks man. And nice bucket! Love the Colstons!! Were you on Beckett as well under another name?

I was on Beckett with the same name. I was the one who went to the Colston signing. I'm from Northumberland, know Harry, saw Panacea play a few times...

OH OK! Now I know who you are! Not sure if you knew or not but Pan.a.ce.a got signed in Feb. They remixed and re-released their last CD and are set to release a new CD nation-wide sometime in early fall.

Colston is SUPPOSED to be coming back home again soon for another show. If I hear anything, I'll let you know!

Broknbusted

May 25, 2009
Lansford, Pennsylvania
G $MONEY$ said:
Broknbusted said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":2nkvarss]hi there, are you from the old beckett boards as well?

Yup, same name as on there.

ok right on, glad you are here. You have some nice Saints stuff in your bucket.[/quote:2nkvarss]

Thanks! I'm still adding more so if you know of anyone selling Saints stuff, send them my way.

And some of those came from guys on here during our gift exchanges.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Broknbusted said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Broknbusted said:
deceptikon1978 said:

OH OK! Now I know who you are! Not sure if you knew or not but Pan.a.ce.a got signed in Feb. They remixed and re-released their last CD and are set to release a new CD nation-wide sometime in early fall.

Colston is SUPPOSED to be coming back home again soon for another show. If I hear anything, I'll let you know!

Thats awesome to hear they got signed! I just went to a Lesean Mccoy signing is Harrisburg, let me know if Colstons coming back wouldn't mind getting him again.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
you coming down here to finish that ball?

im gonna bring a fullsize helmet, another ball and some jerseys this year

Broknbusted

May 25, 2009
Lansford, Pennsylvania
the1mcjensen said:
you coming down here to finish that ball?

im gonna bring a fullsize helmet, another ball and some jerseys this year

I wish! However, I was just telling Ryo last night about something I almost got for you. Don't want to say just what yet, because the I may still get another shot at one. But you'll like it!

Full size helmet huh?! :cool:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Broknbusted said:
Was chatting online with Ryo last night and he directed me towards this site. Alot of folks know me from other boards ( Ryo, Snyper, 11elven11 and others I saw post from on here ).

For those that don't, my name is Jay and I am a addict! I am a DIE HARD Saints fan ( could THIS be the year?!?!). I colllect Saints memorbilia. Check out the link to some of my stuff below.

Looks like a great forum. Looking forward to haning out here.

bout god darn time! Hope all is well!

Members online

Latest posts