Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Montero Redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
i got an email saying that my redemption was past the 15 week deadline, and i should get it in a few weeks, that was about 2 months ago. I feel like i should ask for a replacement, but i don't know. Sorta worried i get something terrible. Its dumb how they get to just randomly choose your redemption replacement. What should i do?

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Heck, i'm still waiting on Detwiller redemptions from 07 BDP and scout autos from them too. I'm thinking about asking for replacements on the roughly 15 scout autographs I sent in. I wonder if they would give me 1 chrome auto instead.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
I pulled a blue of few days ago and already got an email saying it was in-hand so that could be a good sign. IM not sure if only certain version have been returned to Topps

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
TraderJake said:
I pulled a blue of few days ago and already got an email saying it was in-hand so that could be a good sign. IM not sure if only certain version have been returned to Topps
yes.. i think that is how it is

Members online

Latest posts