Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roy Oswalt collector's thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
So I am quite bored at work, and since many players have their own thread, I thought I might ask. I know only two guys who collect him on a regular basis. I have not met another individual on a MB (outside of Madtrader years ago) who has an equal collection to mine. So I'm calling out all Oswalt collectors. Or if you have some nice stuff to show off.

I have been working on my site, and it is 100% up to date in terms of lists. I have to rescan about 150 cards with my new scanner. That will be a long chore. I will hit 900 different Oswalt cards this week.

Here are a couple nice Oswalt sites.
The Oswalt Vault-one of our FCB members
Used to chat with him often. Haven't heard from him since last year.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
chuckbartowski said:
I have this incoming

!BSjMk)w!mk~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKDyRg3zl!~~_12.jpg

gorgeous card! If only they could have gotten signed on the card and eliminated the sticker

The following is my Oswalt auto (had to have one of him for the collection). It only cost $5 on checkoutmycards.com

uptonref.jpg

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
dumped this after clemens news...

clemensoswalt.jpg

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
I don't really collect him, but he's a solid player and the prices of his cards are relatively cheap. I'm actually just using them as tradebait for one of my major wants...if any of them ever becomes available, that is.
Got this one for about $5.00 dlvd.
05UDUltimateRoyOswaltPatch.jpg
This patch card (yes, it's a patch) was around $12.00 dlvd. Set collectors are sure to be looking for this one, as it's #'d 10/10.
07ToppsUHRoyOswaltAll-StarPatch10of.jpg

jayb123x

Aug 7, 2008
Some nice cards in this thread :D . MOFNY, I am working on the 2009 Finest 'rainbow' myself.
09Finest.jpg

Finally got a new computer up in the mancave and am scanning a ton of new Oswalt pickups from the past few months.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
I know there are a couple of hardcore Oswalt collectors so as a contest I am going to start a thread where you post your top ten Oswalt cards (you must own them). I'll let the board members vote who has the best collection based on those 10 cards only, and whoever wins will get this

oswaltpure1of1.jpg

I'll cap the entries until Thursday at 10 PM eastern, and then let people vote over the weekend.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
chuckbartowski said:
I know there are a couple of hardcore Oswalt collectors so as a contest I am going to start a thread where you post your top ten Oswalt cards (you must own them). I'll let the board members vote who has the best collection based on those 10 cards only, and whoever wins will get this

oswaltpure1of1.jpg

I'll cap the entries until Thursday at 10 PM eastern, and then let people vote over the weekend.

Chuck you may as well just give it to Chris (MOFNY).

No one else will be able to come anywhere close.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Wow ok...I think that's a bit unfair for people, however very generous from you Chuck. Oh and Oswalt pitched a gem tonight!

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
These are my favorites. I need the one that is #'d to 9. Only one I know of belongs to MOFNY.

DSC00678.jpg

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
This is my favorite RC

DSC00679.jpg

I'd love to pick up a BGS 9 but MOFNY has them all and won't share. :x

Members online

No members online now.