Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008-09 Artifact CL question about rookie redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
My friend bought a pack and pulled a rookie redemption for card #306

Who is this of? I cant find a checklist anywhere...also..are they serial numbered or auto'd?

ktothep

Aug 7, 2008
They are not autos. Last year they were numbered /399. UD will announce who the Rookie redemptions are later in the season. Usually people speculate who it will be based on the team or if its a wild card redemption, usually the lower the number in the checklist, the better.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Autismic said:
Rud,it's usually like cards# 300-340..it is usually 1 RC redemption per team and then wildcards. Did the redemption have a team logo or NHL logo?

NHL logo

the back said RED-306?

I know 100% that the card number was 306 though.

He redeemed it..I think he told me the card would arrive in "12-16 weeks"

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Rudzud said:
Autismic said:
Rud,it's usually like cards# 300-340..it is usually 1 RC redemption per team and then wildcards. Did the redemption have a team logo or NHL logo?

NHL logo

the back said RED-306?

I know 100% that the card number was 306 though.

He redeemed it..I think he told me the card would arrive in "12-16 weeks"

That will mean it is a "wild" card. Each team will have one rookie card. If a team has more than 1 rookie then those rookies will have wild cards. UD will announce the redemption rookies in a few weeks, nothing listed on it yet. Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.