Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------The Morning Thread------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
cutnitclose said:
Hey..I actually got in early..Good morning all.. Time for work..I hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning Cut - have a good one

Indy - We still doing that huh? Well, I like it! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO LA LA LA

morning bungle

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
Dave, Kevin and Mariners Fan of New York, how are you fellows doing this morning??
Doing good, Jeff. My son's "graduation" ceremony from pre-K is today. Funny that they call it that for 5 yr olds :lol: But anyway, I feel old :cry:

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
wideright said:
IndyMann said:
Dave, Kevin and Mariners Fan of New York, how are you fellows doing this morning??
Doing good, Jeff. My son's "graduation" ceremony from pre-K is today. Funny that they call it that for 5 yr olds :lol: But anyway, I feel old :cry:
I find it funny that they have a graduation from pre-K. My nephew just graduated pre-K and had the cap and gown and everything. Does the youth today need to have that constant pat on the back?? You think there are pre-K drop-outs??

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good Morning!

My thoughts on the pre-K and other graduation/cap and gown events are just a way to suck money from mom and dad.

Members online

Latest posts