Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Next High end break?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
How do you higher end guys feel about Leaf Limited?

Can do an 8 box case of 2008 and a 10 box case of 2006 for around $90 a slot if we do the pick a team and draw a team.

If we randomized all 32 teams it would be $45 a slot. What do you guys think? any other ideas on products?

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Seems like a fun break. I'd love to get in on that, actually i've always wanted to do the box breaks since beckett days, but everyone always seems to have the dolphins ::facepalm::

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
not a bad idea ryo. I am still going to stick with the NT and exquisite, but think there should be a pretty good deal of interest from other members on that kind of break.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Next time you do exquisite or nt i'd be in. There's too much crap in the other products imo. Oh and you've done amazingly well doing all the work on these.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Well maybe instead of going all out on the Lead limited. I'll do a smaller one and then an NT or EXQ break for the high end guys.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Ryo1549 said:
Well maybe instead of going all out on the Lead limited. I'll do a smaller one and then an NT or EXQ break for the high end guys.

06 exquisite 100 per spot each spot gets 3 teams and 2 randomly drawn at the end.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
justinmandawg said:
Ryo1549 said:

06 exquisite 100 per spot each spot gets 3 teams and 2 randomly drawn at the end.

Thought about doing something like that with 8 slots.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
We could do 2007 EXQ case 10 slots, $115 a slot. 3 teams each. 2 teams nixed.

or 2006 EXQ Case 10 slots $115 a slot.

2008 EXQ $155 a slot at 10 slots.

2008 National treasures at 10 slots for $123 a slot

2007 NT I cannot find anyone who has any for sale

2006 NT would be around $120 a slot as well.....

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'd be down for any of the high end breaks you listed, as long as we were able to pick one of the three teams (and if the Dolphins were available). Wouldn't care if the other two were random from what others didn't want.

If all 3 teams were random in those, then would probably have to sit those ones out - but still liked the leaf limited idea if you did something with that.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
rymflaherty said:
I'd be down for any of the high end breaks you listed, as long as we were able to pick one of the three teams (and if the Dolphins were available). Wouldn't care if the other two were random from what others didn't want.

If all 3 teams were random in those, then would probably have to sit those ones out - but still liked the leaf limited idea if you did something with that.

Sounds good sir. These breaks would be pick 1 and the rest randomized.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Ryo1549 said:
rymflaherty said:

I would have to know how the order to pick would be created on the first round of picks. Since I'm not doing it to get "my team" and more of the best team possible if it's just first come first served, I'd have to pass.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
justinmandawg said:
Ryo1549 said:
rymflaherty said:

I would have to know how the order to pick would be created on the first round of picks. Since I'm not doing it to get "my team" and more of the best team possible if it's just first come first served, I'd have to pass.

Could do a draft. Could randomize draft order. Or set it up to whoever pays first. etc.

Members online