Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who can read these signatures on PADRES cap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I have no clue??
padrehat.jpg

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
hofautos said:
I have no clue??
padrehat.jpg

anyone?

How about a cross reference to jersey numbers? there isnt a 50 or 51 (or is that 55) on the padres currently?

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
aminors said:
The autograph on the left appears to be signed by Chad Huffman. Here's an auto as a reference:
scan0073.jpg

Anthony

Good one...thanks...where is Chad now? Will ever be anyone?
Any ideas on the second sig, anyone?

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
hofautos said:
aminors said:
The autograph on the left appears to be signed by Chad Huffman. Here's an auto as a reference:
scan0073.jpg

Anthony

Good one...thanks...where is Chad now? Will ever be anyone?
Any ideas on the second sig, anyone?

He won't be fantastic, but he's up in AAA, so he may get the call should the Padres need him later this year.

Anthony

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
i've never seen either autographs before this thread, but looking at the style on the cap and at both chad's and colt's autographs, i'd say that the auto of the left is most definitely chad's!
if i'm wrong, i'll give my chase headley fall league ball away.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
nurvanna said:
i've never seen either autographs before this thread, but looking at the style on the cap and at both chad's and colt's autographs, i'd say that the auto of the left is most definitely chad's!
if i'm wrong, i'll give my chase headley fall league ball away.
Your wrong. :D

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
Lally1 said:
would be nice to see something that shows that the auto matches colt's - none on ebay look like that.
in a google image search for colt morton a small photo appears with a the back of a player showing #57, however it doesn't show up when you click to open it.
still don't think it's colt's, but i stand by my offer if i'm wrong.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
nurvanna said:
Lally1 said:
would be nice to see something that shows that the auto matches colt's - none on ebay look like that.
in a google image search for colt morton a small photo appears with a the back of a player showing #57, however it doesn't show up when you click to open it.

it is definetely chads...may not be clear in scan but you can make out huffman in the auto...as a matter of fact my wife bought it at garage sale for $2, thinking it said hoffman. :D

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
nurvanna said:
Lally1 said:
I was just kiddin' bud. I agree that it is Chad's auto.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Lally1 said:
nurvanna said:
Lally1 said:

Its def Colts auto look at this ebay auction [ebay:13zf5g6i]350205401682[/ebay:13zf5g6i]

The C looks like colts and and his M is the same as the hat with one leg of the M longer than the other.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
Lally1 said:
nurvanna said:
Lally1 said:

Its def Colts auto look at this ebay auction [ebay:1jhnkmcz]350205401682[/ebay:1jhnkmcz]

The C looks like colts and and his M is the same as the hat with one leg of the M longer than the other.

man, now that i see that, it does looks exactly like that auto...must be COLT afterall!!

So who's better, chad or colt?!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Lally1 said:
nurvanna said:
Lally1 said:

Its def Colts auto look at this ebay auction [ebay:3585d57y]350205401682[/ebay:3585d57y]

man, now that i see that, it does looks exactly like that auto...must be COLT afterall!!

So who's better, chad or colt?!
Chad by a lot.

Latest posts