Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats going on here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
thenumberonemetfan said:
The article says pujols leads all players in allstar votes but the chart on the bottom puts him at 7 behind Ryan Braun,Alfonso Soriano,Carlos Beltran,
Manny Ramirez ,Mike Cameron,Raul Ibanez.

Error or what?

Clearly an error as I 100% do not think Cameron, Ibanez, ManRam, or Soriano would EVER generate more votes than Pujols.....at least Braun and Beltran could have a slim shot...

TK

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
LOL, even better yet, the runner-up to Pujols is Cecil Fielder.........pretty sure he IS NOT the runner up of anything except maybe a hot dog eating contest at this point in his career.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
not an error... outfielders get more votes being you pick 3 per card... so really their numbers are divided by 3 when choosing the top vote getter from my understanding

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Whatever, Justin Upton is putting up better overall numbers than all but about 4 of those guys. I may be biased though (and I know its a popularity contest).

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
justwar said:
Whatever, Justin Upton is putting up better overall numbers than all but about 4 of those guys. I may be biased though (and I know its a popularity contest).

Vote

Oh I have, 25 times on 2 email addresses. I need a life.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
It's really sad the Brandon Phillips is not in the Top 5 for second base.

I also wish the Reds had fans like the Brewers did.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
I think me and Gilmore filled out at least 100 ballots last night at an MiLB game to do our part to rectify the horrible state of the current NL Catcher voting.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
How is Adam Dunn not in the top 15 OFers? The guy's only 3rd in the NL in HRs and RBI. He also leads MLB in BBs, is 11th in the NL in OBP (.421), and is 7th in the NL in SLG (.599). This guy never gets the positive recognition he deserves.

Joe

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
How is Adam Dunn not in the top 15 OFers? The guy's only 3rd in the NL in HRs and RBI. He also leads MLB in BBs, is 11th in the NL in OBP (.421), and is 7th in the NL in SLG (.599). This guy never gets the positive recognition he deserves.

Joe

I would normally think he would go because the Nationals need someone to go but Zimmerman should be a lock this year(probably should start).

Feliz and Ruiz are putting together good season. Not all star worthy yet but both have been impressive(Feliz has the 5th best batting average for 3B).

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
muskiesfan said:
Joe

Simple....he left one AAA team and joined another.....both teams are black holes.

Members online