Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

packers ultimate mailday from upper deck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
IMG-2.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

:shock: :shock:

i don't wanna whine about such a freakin sweet card that i pulled, redeemed and fulfilled but i really wish jerry kramer had used a blue ink sharpie. the black ink made it not clear and bold as i would have liked.... ::facepalm::

sweet card regardless!

dave

G

sweet card...but yeah...that black ink auto makes it look bad.....at least its not on the side with the important Packers.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Holy crap man.... you pulled that? Well, the redemption at least. I think you made your money on that box of ultimate.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Not only are you lucky enough to pull the best cards, your redemptions actually get made and are sent back to you in a timely fashion!

You are the luckiest, luckiest man, man , on the face of the earth, earth......

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
That is an incredible card. By far the best Packer card I have seen. Congratulations.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
thanks peeps!

truly one of the better looking cards from recent sets from ud. on card auto! i love it!!

it is staying at the moment although damn curious what this may fetch from the crazy packer fans

dave

Members online