Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allen & Ginter Rip Card Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Hi all. I just received a Yovani Gallardo RIP Card from A&G #'d 2/99 unripped. I purchased this for my PC, however I was wondering if I do rip it, will I pull another Gallardo card or will it be some random card that was inserted into these rip cards? Better to just leave unripped?

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
It's random, but very unlikely it will be another of him.

It could be an extended mini of a big guy like Pujols, a mini autograph, or an extended mini of a dud player.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i think you either get a mini~me card of random player from the insert, mini~me wood #1/1 or mini~me red ink auto #/10 in which your chances at the last 2 being fairly low

dave

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Thanks for the responses. After all of that, I think I will just keep it unripped until either Yovani has a career ending injury or leaves the team. Thanks again!

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
you will NOT get another Gallardo card that is guarenteed, he is not in the extended set. The worse you can
do is a "common" extended mini worth around 50 bucks. There could also be an auto or wood 1/1 in it. There
is quite a drop off in price after you rip it, unless you hit something rare.

Kevin

Members online