Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome Box of 08 National Treasures...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Went to my local card shop and he had one box of this stuff. It was originally $389 but I got it for $359 which I thought was a great deal considering its $389 on blowout. As many of you may or may not know I am new to football so this was my first high end box. Here are the hits...

Willie Davis #85/99
scan0069.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Hubert Humphrey Historical Cuts #3/3
scan0063.jpg

Sterling Sharpe Nameplate Patch #03/14
scan0064.jpg

Owen Schmitt #83/99
scan0067.jpg

Willie Wood Signature Patches #20/25 Perfect for my HOF PC :D
scan0065.jpg

:D Adrian Peterson College Materials #66/99 Beautiful Card
scan0066.jpg

Rashard Mendanhall Rookie Signatures Jumbo Prime Materials /99 (REDEEMED)
scan0068.jpg

Brandon Marshall #45/99
scan0070.jpg

They gave me an extra base card because the Willie Davis is peeling down the middle. Thanks Donruss for that! Overall I am very happy with the break. Nothing is for trade as of right now. I'm still taking it all in. :lol:

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Nice box! Though I've never opened a box for myself, I always love getting into NT group breaks. The cards are extremely classy and you generally get a good value for your money.

As a collector, I also enjoy the fact that these cards can generally be picked up for less than you'd pay for the comparable Exquisite prices on ebay.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
That was a great break. congrats, and I especially love the humphrey being from minnesota. :D