Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Iwamura Out For the Year; Brignac To Take His Place?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I hope so for the sake of my stash. He's cut down on the K's in the minor this year. Hope it translates over.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
I'll say this though - who ever thought Ben Zobrist would turn into such a fine hitter? He was always supposed to be a nice shortstop and useful for his defense. Now he's hitting well enough to stick in RF if need be. He may figure in at 2B as well with his infield experience.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
I really want to see him get a chance. But he got another bad break even though it may seem like there should be a bad break for him. Burrell is due back tomorrow and will be back in the DH spot leaving Aybar on the bench who has been producing while Burrell has been out. I say they wind up putting Aybar at 2B, if not they will let the RF situation stay the same and use Zobrist at 2B

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Can anyone confirm that Bartlett is hitting the DL with his ankle injury? I read that earlier today it's a possibility. That would make the decisions easier for the next couple of weeks, though it would be a huge loss for the team. Bartlett has been unreal.

Members online

Latest posts