Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wolverine24 has reformed !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
[ebay:exbb6gea]370206902462[/ebay:exbb6gea]

he decided not to forge this !!!

Aug 29, 2008
It was always my understanding that wolverine24 was against MAKING fake autos and patches. While he sold patches that were deemed to be fake they were cards that he had bought like that and weren't ones that were altered by him.

I'm always torn on wolverine24. They sell some really amazing real cards and I've had some good dealings with him. It seems like they have stretched themselves too thin and now dont really worry about customer service or the legitamacy of things.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I believe that when he gives me back the $95 he stole and removes my unpaid item strike (actually, I still won't believe it).

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
I dropped 5 negatives on him today because I was sick of trying to get the cards I paid for.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
trevordchi said:
I dropped 5 negatives on him today because I was sick of trying to get the cards I paid for.
Geez, If I were to recieve 5 negatives in a day I would probably get kicked off ebay :( and this guy keeps rollin like nothing happen :|

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
trevordchi said:
Geez, If I were to recieve 5 negatives in a day I would probably get kicked off ebay :( and this guy keeps rollin like nothing happen :|

He has more than 80 this month alone.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
A_Pharis said:
Odds that that serial number will resurfaced with an "authentic" autograph.

100%.

Probably in Mooresville, NC :lol:

As far as the earlier questions about Ebay. $$$$ is your answer.
I don't think they will ever kick guys like this or Burge off. They make
them too much $$ in all of their seller fees.

Think about it. This month, wolverine24 has over 80 negs. He has over 3,400 positives!!!
That means that almost 98% of his buyers were perfectly happy with their items.

I don't like the guy either, but show me a store or restaurant chain that has
98% customer satisfaction. Dude is making $$ for eBay and PayPal hand over fist.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I think there may be a misunderstanding here.

The one's that have been forged feature the words "Authentic Autograph" on them, and were likely released by the Fleer bankruptcy sale. The only way that they were able to get away with it was the clear indication on the card itself that the autograph was real. Cards like these (without the "authentic autograph" were inserted into packs.)

Here is a link to my article on the card on eBay that has a picture of an unsigned card that says "authentic autograph." Feel free to rate the article as "helpful" if you find it so.

http://reviews.ebay.com/2001-Fleer-Lega ... 0005147675

i purchased 4 cards last from wolverine last week and expected the worst. i received quick secure shipping of 3 cards that matched the listing and a pretty good experience. he did forget a nomo card that i won but i am protected and i realize that when you list and ship that many cards some errors will be made.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Did you get a good deal on the Nomo? I won four cards from him, and he "forgot" to send the card that I got a great deal on. I will never buy from him again

notjomommasclint said:
i purchased 4 cards last from wolverine last week and expected the worst. i received quick secure shipping of 3 cards that matched the listing and a pretty good experience. he did forget a nomo card that i won but i am protected and i realize that when you list and ship that many cards some errors will be made.

Huffamaniac said:
Did you get a good deal on the Nomo? I won four cards from him, and he "forgot" to send the card that I got a great deal on. I will never buy from him again

notjomommasclint said:

not compared to the mirror gold nomar i picked up for 4.80... that would have been the card i would have expected to get shorted if there was intent to **** me.

Members online

Latest posts