Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burge has a new alias.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
-fakers.gif

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
It's sad, but I refuse to buy any card from North or South Carolina, and it's all Burge's fault.

Sorry to the other legit vendors out there. :(

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
brouthercard said:
It's sad, but I refuse to buy any card from North or South Carolina, and it's all Burge's fault.

Sorry to the other legit vendors out there. :(

Phew...just barely made it :)

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Card Magnet said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":35s8hbgg]Why does he always list his location as Mooresville, N Carolina, why doesn't he just put USA, idiot.
SHHHH. Don't give him any ideas! Crooks are known to be dumber than the common pet rock.[/quote:35s8hbgg]

Some of the fake patchers/alterers do. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of those accounts belong to burge.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
I think everyone should pick one of his fake patch auctions, bid enough to win and then report it to ebay as fake and get your money back. I'm sure after he loses a few hundred/thousand then it may sink into his thick head.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Rickzcards said:
I think everyone should pick one of his fake patch auctions, bid enough to win and then report it to ebay as fake and get your money back. I'm sure after he loses a few hundred/thousand then it may sink into his thick head.
After seeing what happened with Hive and the fake Yount, it's actually a no-lose situation for the buyer. You can get the money back and not have to send the card back.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
i43770 said:
Rickzcards said:

I'm sure it is more for clothes, movies, ect. But I eBay's new policy could get Burge into a lot of trouble:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200905.sht ... 5-04104142

All I can say is Ginger is hot!

Members online

Latest posts