Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MILB 5/27.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
This warmed my heart to read...

Brandon (Nashville, TN): Parker or Bumgarner? Badler says Parker via Twitter.

Jim Callis: (3:30 PM ET ) It's close. My gut says Parker.

jaymix79

Aug 10, 2008
At the Barons Rickwood Classic today, G. Beckham was promoted to the Triple A team in the bottom of the 9th inning!

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
The West Tenn Diamond Jaxx grounds crew is in a 0-2 slump as they have lost two straight days because the boneheads left the tarp off the field and have a fungus under the infield that retains water so despite 88 and sunny they were postponed again. Word is that they may not be able to play tomorrow either. It was the biggest joke I've ever seen. Scheduled noon start, postponed to 1:00, postponed to 5:00, postponed indefinately. They would be well off moving the games to Chattanooga or to any of the 18 junior high school fields surrounding the stadium as all of them were in perfect condition this afternoon.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Where is Jordan Walden again? His first game off the DL with elbow inflammation he got rocked around...that was 8 days ago. What now?

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
pujolsjunkie said:
Where is Jordan Walden again? His first game off the DL with elbow inflammation he got rocked around...that was 8 days ago. What now?
NW Arkansas correct?

Members online

Latest posts