Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which MMA fighter do you wish you could see fight more...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
...I'm sure there are going to be various opinions here as to who people want to see but for me it's probably one of these guys...

David Louiseau
Vitor Belfort

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to see Matt Hughes fight more. Unfortunately with his older age I doubt it will often he fights as much as he used to

...other than that, a few guys, I'd like to see the old Andrei Arlovski fight, not the new "Im gonna play defense against Roy Nelson" Andrei Arlovski

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
HPC said:
I'd like to see Matt Hughes fight more. Unfortunately with his older age I doubt it will often he fights as much as he used to

...other than that, a few guys, I'd like to see the old Andrei Arlovski fight, not the new "Im gonna play defense against Roy Nelson" Andrei Arlovski

have you heard anything about a Hughes/Serra fight?

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
yankeefan812 said:
HPC said:

it won't be until this spring. serra has to heal from his injury and they said that would be like 6 months.

G

peaceandlove said:
yankeefan812 said:
HPC said:

it won't be until this spring. serra has to heal from his injury and they said that would be like 6 months.

I have read it's going to happen in April.

G

hector234 said:
Aside from Fedor. I would like to see BJ Penn, and Shogun fight more often

I would like to see Forrest kick his ass some more. Just kidding.

I'd like to see Forrest fight more too.

Clay Guida too. Dude is entertaining as all get out.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Sam Banks said:
hector234 said:
Aside from Fedor. I would like to see BJ Penn, and Shogun fight more often

I would like to see Forrest kick his ass some more. Just kidding.

I'd like to see Forrest fight more too.

Clay Guida too. Dude is entertaining as all get out.

Guida is set to fight Nate Diaz next

Members online