Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OMG GRIFFEY CRUSADE RED $$2300+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
And I was just entering a $1300 bid...in the last 10 seconds...and thought I would win...har!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Maybe this could spur some NEW interest in inserts! I know I just started getting into them less than a month ago. I didn't even know there was much interest in them, until I saw it seemed to be such a popular thread here.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
hofautos said:
magicpapa said:
Dpanthers14 said:
dang and its not even autoed WOW!!
crusade-auto.jpg

Is this a game, or do you actually own that?

This was actually part of a thread a while back when people were talking about what they would look like and how much they would fetch if they were autographed. Of course, the best part of the conversation was when someone posted this card with a UD sticker on it with the auto upside down. Good stuff.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
This is why I'm scared to see what a Tony Clark red will fetch. Sure, he's not a hot player and all but still, someone with the card will prob post it now hoping to get a good price.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
This is why I'm scared to see what a Tony Clark red will fetch. Sure, he's not a hot player and all but still, someone with the card will prob post it now hoping to get a good price.

I bought this about 2 weeks before the MANNY news broke.... I had hopes for a non-steroid user to break the bonds HR record...he really busted my bubble!

mannycrusade.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
Philip J. Fry said:

I bought this about 2 weeks before the MANNY news broke.... I had hopes for a non-steroid user to break the bonds HR record...he really busted my bubble!

mannycrusade.jpg
ortizred.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts