Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB here comes the weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Whats happenin' fellas. Thought I'd post some of my recent mail days (Sorry for the ebay pics, but these are all in hand now...just too lazy to scan them)

#/25 & #/375
card6.jpg

#/299
card2.jpg

card5.jpg

#/24
card3.jpg

card1.jpg

card4.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
There's a really big show this weekend here in Pittsburgh, about 85 tables. There's a bunch of Steelers signing tomorrow and Sunday, so the turn out should be pretty decent.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
mstng99tim said:
There's a really big show this weekend here in Pittsburgh, about 85 tables. There's a bunch of Steelers signing tomorrow and Sunday, so the turn out should be pretty decent.

See if you can nab any texas tech stuff for cheap :) Especially the non crabtree, welker, zach thomas stuff.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Hmm. If it's raining and I can't work outside, I might make the 2 hour drive. Where exactly is the show at?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Ryo - I'll keep my eyes out for you...what players would you want?

Cardmagnet - it's at Century III Mall, about 15 from downtown Pittsburgh, pretty easy to get to.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Ryo - I'll keep my eyes out for you...what players would you want?

Cardmagnet - it's at Century III Mall, about 15 from downtown Pittsburgh, pretty easy to get to.
Thanks for the info. I haven't been to Century III in over a year.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
tenclubber said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Should be an awesome weekend, back to back Stanley Cup finals games on Saturday and Sunday night :)

NHL games on two consecutive nights has to be just hell on the players!

It benefits the Pens more I think, the Wings had one less day of rest and were banged up.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
tenclubber said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Should be an awesome weekend, back to back Stanley Cup finals games on Saturday and Sunday night :)

NHL games on two consecutive nights has to be just hell on the players!

i was really surprised that they were playing back to back like that in the finals. I agree, its gotta be tough on the players. At least its in the same city though. Must be really tough in the regular season when teams play back to back in different cities.

bosoxgeneral

Aug 24, 2008
Ft Carson, Co
The team i was rooting against of course lol. Barcelona won, and i was rooting for manchester united. O well. So i got my hospital bill in yesterday, anyone wanna guess how much it was?

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
GO PENS!! :cool:

article_16305_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts