Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collector Co-Signers question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
For those who have a player in the background, but not the foreground, do you also collect the base card (only the foreground player---the cards with various players in the background are parallels), and the printing plates with the foreground player? I have the 12 parallels featuring Gomes, along with the "spot plate" (one for each background player). I'm wavering on adding the other 5 cards to my checklist, however, and would like to hear others' opinions.

07-51.jpg07-52.jpg07-53.jpg07-54.jpg
07-55.jpg07-56.jpg07-57.jpg07-58.jpg
07-59.jpg07-60.jpg07-61.jpg07-62.jpg
07-63.jpg07-64.jpg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
For me, it's ANYTHING with my player on it. Card wise that is. That's why I hated the Moments and Milestones set. They are all different to me, but 1 of the most boring sets of all time. I have Bay and Piazza both in the 07 set and Bay in the 08 set, and still working on all of them except the 2 base set's #/150 for Bay.

Art

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Resident Piazza Fan said:
For me, it's ANYTHING with my player on it. Card wise that is. That's why I hated the Moments and Milestones set. They are all different to me, but 1 of the most boring sets of all time. I have Bay and Piazza both in the 07 set and Bay in the 08 set, and still working on all of them except the 2 base set's #/150 for Bay.

Art

Thing is, the five cards I'm talking about don't have Gomes on them. They have Cantu, and parallels of them have Gomes. The base card is:
35027940101.jpg

Would you collect that, along with the printing plates (bear in mind that the four printing plates show the picture of Cantu on the right, which appears on the Gomes card, while an additional spot printing plate shows the left image), if you only collected Gomes?

Members online

Latest posts