Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors: Please Look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I had a whole collection of these, about 30 cards that Rickey Henderson is on, but they aren't Rickey cards. Eventually they just kind of became one more thing to store, and luckily I came across a fellow Rickey collector who was looking for a list of such cards. I did him one better than the list and just sent him the box. We were both happy. :)

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Chris Iannetta signed this card for me a month ago. He looked at it for a second before signing it, but I think its ok.
04cf_1.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I don't bother because Bags has enough cards as it is but I have to admit I haven't really seen any other than the team photo cards.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
predatorkj said:
I don't bother because Bags has enough cards as it is but I have to admit I haven't really seen any other than the team photo cards.

I agree. Too much other stuff to chase to worry about cards that he's in the background.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
I do! I have a nice collection of Will Clark cameos here: http://www.thrill22.com/Albums/Will_Clark_Cameos/album/index.html

As a note, I think it was the Mark Grace collector who named these "cameos."

I'll try to post some of my favorites once I have a little more time...

Ok, here are some that are a bit more than simply cameos, as the card designer intended Will's appearance.

RafaelPalmeiroToppsBig.jpg
90ToppsBigThigpen.jpg

Here are a couple that are far more obscure:
MattWilliamsReplicard.jpg
94RobbyThompson.jpg

Members online

Latest posts