Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CELTS Vs CLEVELAND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I'm trying to watch the game and stay on this site at the same time.
I guess I want the Cavs to win since I dislike the Celtics more.
lol

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
I'm trying to watch the game and stay on this site at the same time.
I guess I want the Cavs to win since I dislike the Celtics more.
lol
Hey Hey now, you got to respect the Champs :p

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
They should have respected the Hawks.
We took you guys to 7 games in the playoffs.
That is very true and Im acually interested on how your Hawks do this year. You did take us to 7 but who's that Champs :D

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
~Why isn't there a Bulls/Bucks game thread?~
:lol: :lol: . In all seriousness we need to get more people in here. Im about to change my sig and get this basketball season rally going. It there another sight that is basketball heavy? I will be putting up some lower end basketball stuff in a few week and will be spamming this site on a sticky pad that will be placed on the top loaders so hopefully that might get a few more heads.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Yeah, I need to spam this site at the card shows I go to.
(Even though they are rural and out of town shows where I am the only customer most of the time...and yes, it is pretty funny when I'm the only one there.)

Back on topic: LOL THE CAVS HELD THE CELTICS UNDER 91 PTS!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
(Even though they are rural and out of town shows where I am the only customer most of the time...and yes, it is pretty funny when I'm the only one there.)

Yea the game was a little sloppy but we got the win and considering how the Celts started just shows why they are the Champs.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
Paul Pierce did outscore LeBron 27 to 22.
Yea I was acually suprised that Lebron didnt play better as he is warmed up pretty good, playing this summer for the Gold and all. Then again he did play against the best defensive team in the league ;)

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Wehttam6 said:

These are two good defensive teams in the first game of the season? How many did you expect?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Tomlinson21RB said:
Wehttam6 said:

These are two good defensive teams in the first game of the season? How many did you expect?
Yeah, I'm just kidding. I was trying to find something bad to say about the Celtics.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Wehttam6 said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
Wehttam6 said:

Yeah, I'm just kidding. I was trying to find something bad to say about the Celtics.

I would have gone with age, at least then it would have been deserved.

Members online

Latest posts