Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh how i love Upper Deck.... hahaha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
So for some reason my redemption account was locked so i sent them an email about two weeks ago to the techsupport like the message told me. Well no reply so after a week i send another email. Again no reply so today i send an email at 2:59 PM to techsupport, customer service, and cc'd UD president Richard Mcwilliam. Wouldnt you know my account was unlocked and i received a reply at 4:09 only an hour and ten minutes after the email was sent. Its amazing what a cc to the president will do. :lol:

Was it a little extreme? probably But it got my account unlocked.

EDIT: oh i forgot to mention that i said in my email that "I realize there have been a lot of cutbacks at UD but its a simple request." :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
moxacaine said:
So for some reason my redemption account was locked so i sent them an email about two weeks ago to the techsupport like the message told me. Well no reply so after a week i send another email. Again no reply so today i send an email at 2:59 PM to techsupport, customer service, and cc'd UD president Richard Mcwilliam. Wouldnt you know my account was unlocked and i received a reply at 4:09 only an hour and ten minutes after the email was sent. Its amazing what a cc to the president will do. :lol:

EDIT: oh i forgot to mention that i said in my email that "I realize there have been a lot of cutbacks at UD but its a simple request." :lol:
Dude you have been thank for this. But I still don't even no why you only have one DL spot in our Fantasy Baseball League

Must be cutbacks there as well :lol:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Pine Tar said:
moxacaine said:

Dude you have been thank for this. But I still don't even no why you only have one DL spot in our Fantasy Baseball League

1 DL spot is the default. I wouldnt want to change it now because it would look like im trying to help myself since i have 3 guys on the DL.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
moxacaine said:
Pine Tar said:
moxacaine said:

1 DL spot is the default. I wouldnt want to change it now because it would look like im trying to help myself since i have 3 guys on the DL.
I was busting on you.
Hope things work out

Members online

Latest posts