Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lost a Montero Chrome Blue Ref Auto BGS 9.5 : (

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I made a trade with JVC and had a card delivered to a business that holds my mail. It was delivered there on Thursday and now it is no where to be found. This really sucks. I searched the entire place and it is no where to be found. The guys here wouldn't steal it on me or play a joke on me because they are looking for it too. It was still sealed and they had no idea what was inside.

If for some reason it went back in the mail again with a PayPal USPS label on it. Where would USPS send it? Back to the sender or receiver?

I am pissed because of the rarity of the Blues getting 9.5s...not the $$ or what i traded for it...im praying to Jesus that it shows up

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
jdacunha said:
I made a trade with JVC and had a card delivered to a business that holds my mail. It was delivered there on Thursday and now it is no where to be found. This really sucks. I searched the entire place and it is no where to be found. The guys here wouldn't steal it on me or play a joke on me because they are looking for it too. It was still sealed and they had no idea what was inside.

If for some reason it went back in the mail again with a PayPal USPS label on it. Where would USPS send it? Back to the sender or receiver?

I am pissed because of the rarity of the Blues getting 9.5s...not the $$ or what i traded for it...im praying to Jesus that it shows up

Sorry to hear that....maybe it will be hand delivered by Mr. Montero....Jesus himself :lol:

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Details:

BGS Card Number 6116553
Set Name: 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Blue Refractors
Player Name: Jesus Montero AU EXCH
Date Graded: Monday, May 18, 2009
Centering Corners Edges Surfaces
9.5 9.5 9.5 9
Final Grade: 9.5

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
jdacunha said:
It was still sealed and they had no idea what was inside.

Sorry to hear this man (those Blue Ref Auto's are pretty tough to Gem) & I hope all turns out well in this situation for you! I'm just curious, how do you know it is "still sealed" if it was lost before it got to you (just wondering, as you really cannot be sure if anyone had no idea what was inside as they could have openned it & decided they wanted it bad enough to steal it)? I realize that the idea that your fellow worker's are helping you look for it is a comforting feeling, but who's to say that the person whom stole it isn't just acting like they are concerned & helping to locate your package (so as to "throw you off the trail" by making it seem as though they are helping you, when in reality they are the one whom stole it from you & are just decieving you so that they can look innocent). Just a thought bud, as I would never count out ANY possibility when it comes to monetary gain (or actually any gain).
Good Luck bud, Dave. :D

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
i just got a redemption for that exact same card but without the bgs 9.5 but that sucks that it got lost hope it all works out for you

Members online

Latest posts