Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Price vs Francisco Liriano

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I am surprised noone has posted anything about this matchup today.

So far Price has 3 IP and 6 Strikeouts 1 ER

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
jjj7880 said:

I can't speak for Rays fans, but Twins fans haven't posted about it because we already know Liriano will go about 5 innings, throw 100 pitches, and give up 5 or so runs.

There's no suspense.

Craig

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Craig - 21hawk said:
jjj7880 said:

I can't speak for Rays fans, but Twins fans haven't posted about it because we already know Liriano will go about 5 innings, throw 100 pitches, and give up 5 or so runs.

There's no suspense.

Craig

I was gearing this towards the David Price/Rays fans ::facepalm::

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
jjj7880 said:
Craig - 21hawk said:
jjj7880 said:

There's no suspense.

Craig

Then why is the title "David Price vs Francisco Liriano" and your first post says "posted anything about this matchup?"

That seems to be posting about both of them, but go ahead and facepalm away.

Craig

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Craig - 21hawk said:
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Craig - 21hawk":1m8addja]
jjj7880 said:

There's no suspense.

Craig

Then why is the title "David Price vs Francisco Liriano" and your first post says "posted anything about this matchup?"

Craig[/quote:1m8addja]

The facepalm was towards myself and not towards you. I guess I should have just put David Price pitching today! But instead I thought it was an intriguing matchup thats why I put Liriano in there too. It was my mistake :?

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
jjj7880 said:
Craig - 21hawk said:
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Craig - 21hawk":11k55nhi]
jjj7880 said:

There's no suspense.

Craig

Craig

The facepalm was towards myself and not towards you. I guess I should have just put David Price pitching today! But instead I thought it was an intriguing matchup thats why I put Liriano in there too. It was my mistake :?[/quote:11k55nhi]

My apologies, I thought it was directed towards me.

Craig

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Craig - 21hawk said:
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Craig - 21hawk":2s5eqwzv]
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Craig - 21hawk":2s5eqwzv]
jjj7880 said:

There's no suspense.

Craig

Craig

The facepalm was towards myself and not towards you. I guess I should have just put David Price pitching today! But instead I thought it was an intriguing matchup thats why I put Liriano in there too. It was my mistake :?[/quote:2s5eqwzv]

My apologies, I thought it was directed towards me.

Craig[/quote:2s5eqwzv]

Don't worry about it Craig, oh BTW congrats on your 1500th post!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
very impressive line today

pitch count was very high though for less than 6 innings pitched but 11 k's!

does price make another stop gap start while kazmir is out or is he staying for the long haul for the remainder of the year?

dave

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
daveyou said:

does price make another stop gap start while kazmir is out or is he staying for the long haul for the remainder of the year?

dave

I would think he is staying for the long haul with how Sonnannstine and Niemann have pitched, but you never know. He looked great today..Maybe I sold the super a little too soon.. :D

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Jays_Cards said:
daveyou said:

dave

I would think he is staying for the long haul with how Sonnannstine and Niemann have pitched, but you never know. He looked great today..Maybe I sold the super a little too soon.. :D

im still pissed at myself for not pulling the trigger...lol

price is def. in for another start though, no?

dave

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
daveyou said:
Jays_Cards said:
daveyou said:

dave

dave

It was all yours for the taking :lol: I definitely see Price making at least one more start and maybe staying up for good.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Craig - 21hawk said:
jjj7880 said:

There's no suspense.

Craig

Nice preview Craig. Liriano's line was 4 IP, 4 runs, and 93 pitches.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Jays_Cards said:
daveyou said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":1oxd4dwu]
daveyou said:

dave

dave

It was all yours for the taking :lol: I definitely see Price making at least one more start and maybe staying up for good.[/quote:1oxd4dwu]

i know... ::facepalm::

i think with all the junk gold's and orange's i've purchased since then, it was prob. what i spent on it combined ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: lol

here's hoping for a great career, though. never saw him pitch live but i didn't fully realize that the kid is 6'6''! and bumgarner's taller, too! these kids today, man....they sure drink their milk

dave

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Dang, I didn't even know he was pitching today!

11K's, thats awesome!

JaysCards, I sure wish I would have had the cash to get the super off you, that was one amazing card. The only thing I had to offer was free TN legal advice, lol.

Casey

Members online